Premium Orthopedic Insoles with Firm Arch Support
How To Fit Orthotics In Your Shoes & Sandals
- Remove existing insoles or footbed first.
- If your orthotic is too long, you can trim the soft topcover at the "toe end" with a scissor. Use the existing insole or footbed as a template.
These Premium Orthopedic Insoles are ideal orthotic inserts for preventing and alleviating pain associated with flat feet, metatarsal pain, heel or arch pain and discomfort, mild to moderate pronation, sore/aching feet and other common foot conditions.
These Corrective Pads are made of flexible plastic and EVA material inserts which helps control, stabilize and balance the foot. Unlike Memory Foam which in this case is too soft and does not provide enough support.
Due to the three arch support design, it had self-adhesive backing so they will stay in place while allowing for repositioning if necessary and finally can prevent O/X shape leg. Perfect for arch support and foot care.
- Three-arch support perfectly fit human feet and pressure across foot's arch, heel, and ball which can reinforce and readjust the surface of the feet.
- Effectively help foot comfort alignment & knee pain from knock-knees, Bow Legs, pronation, supination, osteoarthritis.
- Three-arch support can balance the leg muscles and make the legs a straight line.
- Correct overall posture, balance your body level, correct the bad walking habit also can prevent O/X shape leg
- Breathable, comfortable, sweat-absorbent and deodorant
- Perfect for daily work, running, walking, heel pains.
- Material: EVA
- Insole Height: 0.1" - 0.27"
- Feature: Anti-Slippery, Hard-Wearing, Arch Support, Breathable, Deodorization
- Size: S (10.3"), M (11.2"), L (11.9")
- Gender: Unisex